Dr and Associate Professor at the Department of Economics, College of Economics and Islamic Finance, Umm Al-Qura University-Saudi Arabia. E-mail: Mohamed.email@example.com
Assessing the Short- and Long-run Real Effects of Public External Debt: The Case of Tunisia
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. African Development Review © 2014 African Development Bank
African Development Review
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 587–606, December/Decembere 2013
How to Cite
Mohamed, B. M. (2013), Assessing the Short- and Long-run Real Effects of Public External Debt: The Case of Tunisia. African Development Review, 25: 587–606. doi: 10.1111/1467-8268.12054
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!