To Restore the Watersheds: Early Twentieth-Century Tree Planting in Hawai‘i
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 624–635, September 2003
How to Cite
Woodcock, D. (2003), To Restore the Watersheds: Early Twentieth-Century Tree Planting in Hawai‘i. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 93: 624–635. doi: 10.1111/1467-8306.9303006
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!