Religion, the state, and the Vietnamese lunar new year (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate)
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© RAI 2013
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 18–22, April 2013
How to Cite
McAllister, P. (2013), Religion, the state, and the Vietnamese lunar new year (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate). Anthropology Today, 29: 18–22. doi: 10.1111/1467-8322.12018
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!