Understanding life through unwanted childlessness: Ethnography and fiction from Ghana, Bangladesh and ‘dystopia’ (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate)
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© RAI 2013
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 3–7, June 2013
How to Cite
van der Geest, S. and Nahar, P. (2013), Understanding life through unwanted childlessness: Ethnography and fiction from Ghana, Bangladesh and ‘dystopia’ (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate). Anthropology Today, 29: 3–7. doi: 10.1111/1467-8322.12027
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!