The Happisburgh footprints in time: Environmental change and human adaptation on the East Anglian coast (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate)
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© RAI 2014
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 3–6, April 2014
How to Cite
Irvine, R. D.G. (2014), The Happisburgh footprints in time: Environmental change and human adaptation on the East Anglian coast (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate). Anthropology Today, 30: 3–6. doi: 10.1111/1467-8322.12096
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!