The impossible object: Relics, property, and the secular in post-Soviet Russia (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate)
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© RAI 2014
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 7–11, April 2014
How to Cite
Bernstein, A. (2014), The impossible object: Relics, property, and the secular in post-Soviet Russia (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate). Anthropology Today, 30: 7–11. doi: 10.1111/1467-8322.12097
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!