William Morris's Tapestry: Metamorphosis and Prophecy in The Woodpecker
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© Association of Art Historians 2013
Special Issue: The Clever Object. Edited by Matthew C.Hunter and Francesco Lucchini
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 608–625, June 2013
How to Cite
Arscott, C. (2013), William Morris's Tapestry: Metamorphosis and Prophecy in The Woodpecker. Art History, 36: 608–625. doi: 10.1111/1467-8365.12019
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!