The Ambivalence of Ornament: Silhouette Advertisements in Print and Film in Early Twentieth-Century Germany
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© Association of Art Historians 2013
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 784–809, September 2013
How to Cite
Cowan, M. (2013), The Ambivalence of Ornament: Silhouette Advertisements in Print and Film in Early Twentieth-Century Germany. Art History, 36: 784–809. doi: 10.1111/1467-8365.12031
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!