The research reported in this paper was undertaken when the first author was Reader in Economics, Monash University, Australia. Thanks are due to Farshid Vahid, Brett Inder, Phil Garcia, Scott Irwin, Joost Pennings and an anonymous referee for helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. The usual disclaimer applies. This paper is dedicated to the memory of Professor Jerome L. Stein of Brown University, who died on 7 February 2013. Jerome Stein was a member of the Editorial Board of Australian Economic Papers until his death, and was Guest Editor of three Special Issues of AEP, including one on futures markets. During his visits to Australia Jerome Stein inspired many educators, researchers and graduate students.
Simultaneity, Forecasting and Profits in London Copper Futures†
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 University of Adelaide and Flinders University and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Australian Economic Papers
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 79–96, June 2013
How to Cite
Goss, B. A. and Avsar, S. G. (2013), Simultaneity, Forecasting and Profits in London Copper Futures. Australian Economic Papers, 52: 79–96. doi: 10.1111/1467-8454.12008
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!