School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, Queensland 4001 Australia. Corresponding author: Basu, email < email@example.com>.
Asset Allocation Policy, Returns and Expenses of Superannuation Funds: Recent Evidence Based on Default Options
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research
Australian Economic Review
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 63–77, March 2014
How to Cite
Basu, A. and Andrews, S. (2014), Asset Allocation Policy, Returns and Expenses of Superannuation Funds: Recent Evidence Based on Default Options. Australian Economic Review, 47: 63–77. doi: 10.1111/1467-8462.12040
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!