Research and Evaluation
The Indigenous Land Corporation: An Analysis of Its Performance Five Years On
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
National Council of the Institute of Public Administration, Australia 2001.
Australian Journal of Public Administration
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 67–79, December 2001
How to Cite
Altman, J. and Pollack, D. (2001), The Indigenous Land Corporation: An Analysis of Its Performance Five Years On. Australian Journal of Public Administration, 60: 67–79. doi: 10.1111/1467-8500.00242
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!