This research was supported by the Spanish Ministry of Innovation and Science (Research Project ECO2010-21859).
Internal and External Social Capital for Radical Product Innovation: Do They Always Work Well Together?
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2013 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 266–284, April 2014
How to Cite
Cuevas-Rodríguez, G., Cabello-Medina, C. and Carmona-Lavado, A. (2014), Internal and External Social Capital for Radical Product Innovation: Do They Always Work Well Together?. British Journal of Management, 25: 266–284. doi: 10.1111/1467-8551.12002
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Innovation and Science. Grant Number: ECO2010-21859
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!