The Regional Strategies of British Multinational Subsidiaries in South East Asia
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2013 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Special Issue: Strategies for Firm Globalization and Regionalization. Guest Editors: Abby Ghobadian, Alan M. Rugman and Rosalie L. Tung
Volume 25, Issue Supplement S1, pages S60–S76, January 2014
How to Cite
Nguyen, Q. T.K. (2014), The Regional Strategies of British Multinational Subsidiaries in South East Asia. British Journal of Management, 25: S60–S76. doi: 10.1111/1467-8551.12006
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!