The authors would like to thank Mr Fahad Al-Nasser for his research assistance and Alan Rugman as well as the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Testing the Regional Performance of Multinational Enterprises in the Retail Sector: The Moderating Effects of Timing, Speed and Experience
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2013 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Special Issue: Strategies for Firm Globalization and Regionalization. Guest Editors: Abby Ghobadian, Alan M. Rugman and Rosalie L. Tung
Volume 25, Issue Supplement S1, pages S100–S115, January 2014
How to Cite
Mohr, A., Fastoso, F., Wang, C. and Shirodkar, V. (2014), Testing the Regional Performance of Multinational Enterprises in the Retail Sector: The Moderating Effects of Timing, Speed and Experience. British Journal of Management, 25: S100–S115. doi: 10.1111/1467-8551.12013
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!