We thank Alan Rugman, the Special Issue Editor of British Journal of Management, and four anonymous reviewers for their valuable suggestions. This paper is an extension of Oh and Contractor (2012) in the Global Strategy Journal from the balanced perspective of regional multinationals and the three-stage paradigm. We would like to draw the readers' attention to Oh and Contractor (2012) for more information about the sample and data.
A Regional Perspective on Multinational Expansion Strategies: Reconsidering the Three-stage Paradigm
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2013 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Special Issue: Strategies for Firm Globalization and Regionalization. Guest Editors: Abby Ghobadian, Alan M. Rugman and Rosalie L. Tung
Volume 25, Issue Supplement S1, pages S42–S59, January 2014
How to Cite
Oh, C. H. and Contractor, F. (2014), A Regional Perspective on Multinational Expansion Strategies: Reconsidering the Three-stage Paradigm. British Journal of Management, 25: S42–S59. doi: 10.1111/1467-8551.12019
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!