We would like to express our gratitude for the financial support provided by Fundación Banco Herrero for the development of this research. We would also like to thank Fundación SEPI, and especially Professor Diego Rodríguez-Rodríguez and Isabel Sánchez-Seco, for kindly providing and assisting with the data. Finally, we would like to gratefully acknowledge the constructive advice of reviewers who took the time to carefully read our paper and provide insightful ideas which have contributed to the quality of the paper.
The M Curve and the Performance of Spanish International New Ventures
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2013 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Special Issue: Strategies for Firm Globalization and Regionalization. Guest Editors: Abby Ghobadian, Alan M. Rugman and Rosalie L. Tung
Volume 25, Issue Supplement S1, pages S6–S23, January 2014
How to Cite
Almodóvar, P. and Rugman, A. M. (2014), The M Curve and the Performance of Spanish International New Ventures. British Journal of Management, 25: S6–S23. doi: 10.1111/1467-8551.12022
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Fundación Banco Herrero
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!