Females and Precarious Board Positions: Further Evidence of the Glass Cliff
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 425–438, July 2014
How to Cite
Mulcahy, M. and Linehan, C. (2014), Females and Precarious Board Positions: Further Evidence of the Glass Cliff. British Journal of Management, 25: 425–438. doi: 10.1111/1467-8551.12046
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!