Prime ministerial predominance? Core executive politics in the UK
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2003
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 347–372, August 2003
How to Cite
Heffernan, R. (2003), Prime ministerial predominance? Core executive politics in the UK. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 5: 347–372. doi: 10.1111/1467-856X.00110
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2003
- (Submitted January 2002, accepted for publication June 2002)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!