Deliberative Manoeuvres in the Digital Darkness: e-Democracy Policy in the UK
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2013 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 410–427, August 2014
How to Cite
Moss, G. and Coleman, S. (2014), Deliberative Manoeuvres in the Digital Darkness: e-Democracy Policy in the UK. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 16: 410–427. doi: 10.1111/1467-856X.12004
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!