We wish to thank the three anonymous reviewers for their helpful and constructive comments on an earlier version of this paper.
Reputations and Research Quality in British Political Science: The Importance of Journal and Publisher Rankings in the 2008 RAE
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2012 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 147–162, February 2013
How to Cite
Allen, N. and Heath, O. (2013), Reputations and Research Quality in British Political Science: The Importance of Journal and Publisher Rankings in the 2008 RAE. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 15: 147–162. doi: 10.1111/1467-856X.12006
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!