From Road Town to Shanghai: Situating the Caribbean in Global Capital Flows to China
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2013 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 534–553, August 2014
How to Cite
Vlcek, W. (2014), From Road Town to Shanghai: Situating the Caribbean in Global Capital Flows to China. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 16: 534–553. doi: 10.1111/1467-856X.12010
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!