Ends Changed, Means Retained: Scholarship Programs, Political Influence, and Drifting Goals
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2013 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 130–151, February 2015
How to Cite
Wilson, I. (2015), Ends Changed, Means Retained: Scholarship Programs, Political Influence, and Drifting Goals. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 17: 130–151. doi: 10.1111/1467-856X.12012
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!