Special Section: Evolving European Discourses of Economic Crisis
Overlapping and Evolving European Discourses on Market Liberalization
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2013 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 117–132, February 2014
How to Cite
Morin, J.-F. and Carta, C. (2014), Overlapping and Evolving European Discourses on Market Liberalization. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 16: 117–132. doi: 10.1111/1467-856X.12021
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!