Contesting the International Illegitimacy of Torture: The Bush Administration's Failure to Legitimate its Preferences within International Society
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2013 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–27, February 2014
How to Cite
Keating, V. C. (2014), Contesting the International Illegitimacy of Torture: The Bush Administration's Failure to Legitimate its Preferences within International Society. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 16: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/1467-856X.12024
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!