SPECIAL SECTION ON MUSLIMS AND BRITISH POLITICS, CO-ORDINATED BY TIMOTHY PEACE
A ‘System of Self-appointed Leaders’? Examining Modes of Muslim Representation in Governance in Britain
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2014 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 207–223, May 2015
How to Cite
Jones, S. H., O'Toole, T., DeHanas, D. N., Modood, T. and Meer, N. (2015), A ‘System of Self-appointed Leaders’? Examining Modes of Muslim Representation in Governance in Britain. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 17: 207–223. doi: 10.1111/1467-856X.12051
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!