Part-Time Special Education
Participation in part-time special education and its correlation with the educational paths, self-concepts and strengths of young adults
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Special Education © 2012 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 185–193, December 2012
How to Cite
Lappalainen, K. and Risto, H. (2012), Participation in part-time special education and its correlation with the educational paths, self-concepts and strengths of young adults. British Journal of Special Education, 39: 185–193. doi: 10.1111/1467-8578.12002
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!