Sencos As leaders
The role of SENCos as leaders
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. British Journal of Special Education © 2013 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 33–40, March 2013
How to Cite
Tissot, C. (2013), The role of SENCos as leaders. British Journal of Special Education, 40: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/1467-8578.12014
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!