‘What's a fixed-term exclusion, Miss?’ Students' perspectives on a disciplinary inclusion room in England
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 106–113, September 2013
How to Cite
Gilmore, G. (2013), ‘What's a fixed-term exclusion, Miss?’ Students' perspectives on a disciplinary inclusion room in England. British Journal of Special Education, 40: 106–113. doi: 10.1111/1467-8578.12029
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!