Computer-Based Reading Programmes
Rapid recovery in sub-optimal readers in Wales through a self-paced computer-based reading programme
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 162–166, December 2013
How to Cite
Reed, P., Hughes, A. and Phillips, G. (2013), Rapid recovery in sub-optimal readers in Wales through a self-paced computer-based reading programme. British Journal of Special Education, 40: 162–166. doi: 10.1111/1467-8578.12040
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!