AUDITING UNIVERSITY COURSES
Preparing students with intellectual disabilities to audit inclusive university courses
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 NASEN
British Journal of Special Education
How to Cite
Wintle, J. (2014), Preparing students with intellectual disabilities to audit inclusive university courses. British Journal of Special Education. doi: 10.1111/1467-8578.12068
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!