Truth Pluralism and Many-valued Logics: A Reply to Beall
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
The Editors of The Philosophical Quarterly 2000
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 50, Issue 200, pages 382–385, July 2000
How to Cite
Tappolet, C. (2000), Truth Pluralism and Many-valued Logics: A Reply to Beall. The Philosophical Quarterly, 50: 382–385. doi: 10.1111/1467-9213.00195
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!