God and Moral Law: On the Theistic Explanation of Morality. By Mark C. Murphy. (Oxford UP, 2011. Pp. x + 192. Price £35.00.)
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author The Philosophical Quarterly © 2013 The Editors of The Philosophical Quarterly
The Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 63, Issue 251, pages 398–400, April 2013
How to Cite
Miller, C. (2013), God and Moral Law: On the Theistic Explanation of Morality. By Mark C. Murphy. (Oxford UP, 2011. Pp. x + 192. Price £35.00.) . The Philosophical Quarterly, 63: 398–400. doi: 10.1111/1467-9213.12004
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!