An Idea Whose Time has Come? Explaining the Rise of Well-Being in British Politics
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 898–914, December 2013
How to Cite
Bache, I. and Reardon, L. (2013), An Idea Whose Time has Come? Explaining the Rise of Well-Being in British Politics. Political Studies, 61: 898–914. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12001
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!