Constitutional Secession Rights, Exit Threats and Multinational Democracy
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 99–115, March 2014
How to Cite
Shorten, A. (2014), Constitutional Secession Rights, Exit Threats and Multinational Democracy. Political Studies, 62: 99–115. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12004
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!