How do Competing Interest Groups Influence Environmental Policy? The Case of Renewable Electricity in Industrialized Democracies, 1989–2007
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 874–897, December 2013
How to Cite
Cheon, A. and Urpelainen, J. (2013), How do Competing Interest Groups Influence Environmental Policy? The Case of Renewable Electricity in Industrialized Democracies, 1989–2007. Political Studies, 61: 874–897. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12006
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!