The Long and the Short of it: Local Campaigning at the British 2010 General Election
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement on Parties and Elections
Volume 61, Issue Supplement S1, pages 114–137, April 2013
How to Cite
Johnston, R., Pattie, C., Fisher, J., Cutts, D. and Fieldhouse, E. (2013), The Long and the Short of it: Local Campaigning at the British 2010 General Election. Political Studies, 61: 114–137. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12011
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!