The Long and the Short of it: Local Campaigning at the British 2010 General Election
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement on Parties and Elections
Volume 61, Issue Supplement S1, pages 114–137, April 2013
How to Cite
Johnston, R., Pattie, C., Fisher, J., Cutts, D. and Fieldhouse, E. (2013), The Long and the Short of it: Local Campaigning at the British 2010 General Election. Political Studies, 61: 114–137. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12011
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!