The Combined Impact of Decentralisation and Personalism on the Nationalisation of Party Systems
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement on Parties and Elections
Volume 61, Issue Supplement S1, pages 24–44, April 2013
How to Cite
Simón, P. (2013), The Combined Impact of Decentralisation and Personalism on the Nationalisation of Party Systems. Political Studies, 61: 24–44. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12014
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CSO2010-1639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!