Election Closeness, Habit Formation and Voter Turnout: Evidence from Sixteen Swedish Elections
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement on Parties and Elections
Volume 61, Issue Supplement S1, pages 234–248, April 2013
How to Cite
Górecki, M. A. (2013), Election Closeness, Habit Formation and Voter Turnout: Evidence from Sixteen Swedish Elections. Political Studies, 61: 234–248. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12017
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!