Local Elections as a ‘Stepping Stone’: Does Winning Council Seats Boost the Liberal Democrats' Performance in General Elections?
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 361–380, June 2014
How to Cite
Cutts, D. (2014), Local Elections as a ‘Stepping Stone’: Does Winning Council Seats Boost the Liberal Democrats' Performance in General Elections?. Political Studies, 62: 361–380. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12029
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!