Reclaiming Feminist Futures: Co-opted and Progressive Politics in a Neo-liberal Age
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 634–651, October 2014
How to Cite
Eschle, C. and Maiguashca, B. (2014), Reclaiming Feminist Futures: Co-opted and Progressive Politics in a Neo-liberal Age. Political Studies, 62: 634–651. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12046
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!