Playing with Privacy: Games for Education and Communication in the Politics of Online Privacy
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
How to Cite
Barnard-Wills, D. and Ashenden, D. (2013), Playing with Privacy: Games for Education and Communication in the Politics of Online Privacy. Political Studies. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12049
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Technology Strategy Board. Grant Number: EP/G00255X/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!