Correspondence between the Objective and Subjective Economies: The Role of Personal Economic Circumstances
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 895–912, December 2014
How to Cite
Fraile, M. and Pardos-Prado, S. (2014), Correspondence between the Objective and Subjective Economies: The Role of Personal Economic Circumstances. Political Studies, 62: 895–912. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12055
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CSO2008-03819/SOCI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!