Beyond Generalised Trust: Norms of Reciprocity as an Alternative Form of Social Capital in an Assimilationist Integration Regime
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
How to Cite
Gundelach, B. and Traunmüller, R. (2013), Beyond Generalised Trust: Norms of Reciprocity as an Alternative Form of Social Capital in an Assimilationist Integration Regime. Political Studies. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12064
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!