The Problem of Pluralist Authority
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 556–572, October 2014
How to Cite
Muñiz-Fraticelli, V. M. (2014), The Problem of Pluralist Authority. Political Studies, 62: 556–572. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12065
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Faculty of Law at McGill University
- Fonds Québécois de Recherche sur la Société et la Culture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!