Deference in Numbers: Consensus, Dissent and Judgement in Mill's Account of Authority
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement on Democracy, Deliberation and Dissent
Volume 62, Issue Supplement S1, pages 187–201, April 2014
How to Cite
Moore, A. (2014), Deference in Numbers: Consensus, Dissent and Judgement in Mill's Account of Authority. Political Studies, 62: 187–201. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12066
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 237230
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!