Conceptualizing Political Consumerism: How Citizenship Norms Differentiate Boycotting from Buycotting
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Special Issue: Online Only Supplement on Democracy, Deliberation and Dissent
Volume 62, Issue Supplement S1, pages 172–186, April 2014
How to Cite
Copeland, L. (2014), Conceptualizing Political Consumerism: How Citizenship Norms Differentiate Boycotting from Buycotting. Political Studies, 62: 172–186. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12067
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!