Does Diversity Erode Social Cohesion? Conceptual and Methodological Issues
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 573–595, October 2014
How to Cite
Ariely, G. (2014), Does Diversity Erode Social Cohesion? Conceptual and Methodological Issues. Political Studies, 62: 573–595. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12068
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!