Failing International Climate Politics and the Fairness of Going First
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 618–633, October 2014
How to Cite
Maltais, A. (2014), Failing International Climate Politics and the Fairness of Going First. Political Studies, 62: 618–633. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12073
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- The Ryochi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!