Learning the Game: Explaining Party System Convergence in European Democracies
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 804–823, December 2014
How to Cite
Rashkova, E. R. (2014), Learning the Game: Explaining Party System Convergence in European Democracies. Political Studies, 62: 804–823. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12077
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!