Identity Claims: Why Liberal Neutrality is the Solution, Not the Problem
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author. Political Studies © 2013 Political Studies Association
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 495–509, June 2015
How to Cite
Balint, P. (2015), Identity Claims: Why Liberal Neutrality is the Solution, Not the Problem. Political Studies, 63: 495–509. doi: 10.1111/1467-9248.12086
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!